To Pay CURRENT bills online please click the link above
Dr. Michael Pond, Medical Director
“Our primary goal is to provide quality medical care for your employees, friends and family and return them to full function as quickly and safely as possible.”
— Dr. Pond
Mountain Medical Urgent Care not only provides the basic advantages of urgent care services, but goes beyond: "We treat you like family...providing quality care when you need it." Additional rewards at Mountain Medical Urgent Care include:
- More Locations – Three facilities; Saranac Lake, Malone, & Massena
- Longer Hours – Saranac Lake, Massena, and Malone locations have extended hours
- Shorter Visits – our average visit lasts less than one hour
- Experienced Physicians - combined over 100 years of ER experience
- No Appointments Necessary
- Open Seven Days a Week/ 365 Days per year!
What is Urgent Care?
Urgent care services are designed for acute, episodic care. Simply put, urgent care can treat most injuries or illnesses that are not life-threatening. If you put your family doctor on one side of a spectrum and the hospital emergency room on the other, then urgent care would fall right in the middle. Advantages of most urgent care clinics are that you do not need an appointment and in most cases, your insurance co-pay will be less than going to an emergency room.
Mountain Medical Services
Patient Portal Link
Why Urgent Care?
Click the icon below to access our Patient Portal
and to pay current account balances.
Telephone: Saranac Lake Office (518) 897-1000 Lake Placid Office (518) 523-7575 © 2011 Mountain Medical Services. All Rights Reserved
Malone Office (518) 521-3322 Massena Office (315) 705-0700